SLING N' BAITS CHALLENGES
Browse or enter one of the many Sling N’ Baits giveaway contests and challenges, for a chance to win free prizes such as Sling N’ Baits merchandise, fishing gear, gift cards and more! Also, don’t forget to check out some of our past winners and prizes as well. Join the winner's circle!
Successfully complete any of our Sling N’ Baits challenges (defined below). Next, complete our online submission form below, upload your photos and submit. We'd also love to hear more about your catch, so please feel free to include a comment including size, weight, location and even a cool story about each of your submissions.
Sling N’ Baits now has new challenges that we think everyone will enjoy competing with their family and friends. No matter your experience level, we have a variety of fun and exciting challenges for all ages. “The Sling N’ Baits Challenge” is our new type of fishing competition contest. Complete any of our challenges and have your name added to the page as a Sling N’ Baits Challenge winner. So, do you have what it takes to be Sling N’ Baits certified?
Overview: At least once per year, Sling N' Baits will post a new challenge to our challenge contest list, and all contestants to complete any of our new or old challenges will have a chance to win free prizes such as Sling N’ Baits merchandise, fishing gear, gift cards and more.
Video submissions are accepted as long as they don’t exceed 2 minutes in length. Please send all video submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your first and last name, date of birth and mailing address. Also include a short story about each of your submissions, including the size, weight, location of your catch/catches.
Terms & Rules:
*Important: Please read our official terms and rules before entering any Sling N' Baits challenge contests (defined below). By participating in our challenge contest, you agree to be bound by our official terms and rules. You represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
The Sling N' Baits challenge contests void where prohibited by law. Subject to applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws.
*Disclaimer: Sling N' Baits challenge contests is in no way sponsored, advertised, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or any other advertised brands related. All contestants are required to release YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or any other related advertised brands from any liability related to any Sling N' Baits challenge contests. All Sling N' Baits challenge contests are proudly sponsored and funded by Sling N' Baits.
Any contestants who violate our Sling N' Baits challenge contest official terms & rules will be disqualified from participating in our challenge contests and your submissions will not be accepted.
How to Enter:
Sling N’ Baits currently offers four (4) different incentive-based fishing and non-fishing challenge contests. Please note, some challenges will be very easy and some may take some effort. Please choose a challenge that best fits your fishing experience/skill level. Follow the instructions in the challenge contest (defined below). Each challenge contest will be different, so please pay attention to the details and instructions. Some of our challenge contests will require you to have your own fishing gear and/or art supplies.
Selection and Notification of Winners:
During the course of the year, Sling N' Baits will select the name of the potential winner(s) of the prize(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible submissions. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible submissions received. Note: If you have successfully completed any of our challenges but you haven't won any prizes, your name will remain in the name pool for future prize drawings.
Potential prize winners will be notified by an administrator via email. Potential winners must respond to notification email within five (5) business days of the first notification attempt.
In the event a potential prize winner fails to respond to the first email notification within five (5) business day, or if potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate contest winner selected from the remaining eligible contest submissions received during that challenge contest period. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held for each prize, after which the remaining prize(s) will not be awarded.
Challenge contest winners should expect to receive their free prize within one (1) week of response to notification email.
Any contestants who violate these terms and rules, our Sling N' Baits challenge contest offers will be invalid. Sling N' Baits reserves the right to modify or cancel any challenge contest submission at any time. The Sling N' Baits challenge contest offers void where prohibited.
The Sling N' Baits challenge contests shall not be published without the written permission of Sling N' Baits.
1. Our challenge contests are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or in Puerto Rico. Sling N' Baits challenge contests are governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. All contestants are required to register.
2. You must be at least 13 years of age upon submission (or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older) to participate.
3. One (1) submission limit per person, per challenge contest. Bulk or automated entries will be disqualified. Any attempt to obtain additional submissions through fraud or other illegitimate means will result in disqualification, at Sling N' Bait’s discretion.
4. All submissions must be received during the challenge contest period and meet all other requirements in our challenge contest official terms and rules to be eligible to win a prize.
5. All submissions must not include or refer to untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading information.
6. All photo and video submissions must be clearly visible and accurately show all catches. If the submission is questionable in terms of the species of the fish or date/time of catch, the Sling N’ Baits team may deny the submission based on our professional judgment.
7. All participants must be properly licensed or have an approved exemption. Fish caught illegally during challenge contest will not qualify. Please check with your state fishing regulations that apply to you, to make sure you're not breaking any laws. In most states all anglers are required to possess a fishing license.
8. To participate all participants must have caught the submitted fish(s) themselves.
9. If you do not meet any of the requirements listed above, or any other eligibility requirements in our Sling N' Baits challenge contest official terms and rules, you are not eligible to win a prize. To be eligible to win a prize, submissions must be completed and received by Sling N' Baits in the manner and format designated below.
Challenge Contest Period:
The start and end dates of each Sling N' Baits challenge contest are defined as described; All submissions will be accepted year-round, or until further notice from Sling N’ Baits. Submissions must also meet all other requirements in our challenge contest official terms and rules to be eligible to win a prize.
Limitations of Liability; Releases:
By entering the Sling N' Baits challenge contest, you release Sling N' Baits and all released parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sling N' Baits challenge contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
Your submission to the Sling N' Baits challenge contest, including photos and other data provided to Sling N’ Baits, constitutes a release for Sling N’ Baits to use them without compensation or further notice. Such use would typically include being posted on www.slingnbaits.com, Sling N’ Baits Social Media or other third-party promotional use such as websites or publications, and in other related news releases or advertisements.
“The Big Three” Challenge - Inspired by a fishing trip I had back in 2021, “The Big Three” catfish species is what I like to call a GRAND SLAM!
Want to take your catfishing skills to the next level? This challenge is for the more advanced catfish anglers who want to challenge themselves but still have fun competing. Even if you’re not an experienced angler, this challenge will still be a lot of fun for all ages and skill levels. See if you have what it takes to catch “The Big Three” catfish species all in the same day. Must use rod and reel only! Remember, you only have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Good luck everyone!
1. Catch a channel catfish, take a photo with your catch, then safely release it back into the water where it was caught.
2. Catch a blue catfish, take a photo with your catch, then safely release it back into the water where it was caught.
3. Catch a flathead catfish, take a photo with your catch, then safely release it back into the water where it was caught.
4. Submit all of your photos to www.slingnbaits.com/challenge and complete entry form. We'd also love to hear more about your Grand Slam catches, so please feel free to include size, weight, location and even a cool story about each of your submissions. All photos must be clearly visible and accurately show all catches were caught on the same day. If the submission is questionable in terms of the species of the catfish or date of catch, the Sling N’ Baits team may verify or deny the entry based on our professional judgment. We will review each photo and all participants who successfully complete the challenge will have a chance to win free prizes and have your name added to the page as a Sling N’ Baits Challenge winner. All submissions will be accepted year-round or until further notice from Sling N’ Baits.
The “Survival Catfish” Challenge - Inspired by the TV show Naked & Afraid. Catch a catfish using only a tree branch, fishing line and a hook. No rod or reel can be used. You may use any bait of your choice.
Create a video of two minutes or less that shows you catching a catfish using your handmade fishing pole. If your video is not clearly visible and doesn’t show the entire handmade fishing pole, or the submission is questionable in terms of the species of the fish or method of catch or live release, the Sling N’ Baits Challenge team may verify or deny the entry based on our professional judgment.
Submit your videos and a completed entry form to www.slingnbaits.com by Sunday, October 24th, 2021, and we will review each video and select 10 winners. Winners will be announced on December 31st, 2023.
This entry method consists of catching your own fishing bait, then catching a catfish using the same fishing bait you caught.
1. You have to start by catching a your own bait such as insects, bait fish or any freshwater crustacean. Acceptable baits: Worms, crawdads, crickets, minnows, shad, skipjack, bluegill etc.)
Once you’ve caught your own fishing bait, take a photo with your bait. Please make sure we can see the location where the bait was caught and taken from.
Any kind of fishing lures, artificial or homemade baits are no allowed. Any grocery store brought baits such as shrimp, chicken and/or chicken liver, Including any frozen or preserved baits are also no allowed. You can only catch your fishing bait by hand, using a rod and reel or with a cast net, or a bait trap.
2. Finish the challenge by using the fishing bait you caught to catch catfish. Take a clear photo of each fish
3. Lastly, attach and upload all of your images to our online application. Fill out the application form and submit your application. After we have received your submission, you will receive a confirmation email.